Subscribe via email

Subscribe to George Coll Daily Painter by Email

Monday, June 8, 2009

6-8-09 Quick Sketch Figure Oil Painting #608

Quick Sketch Figure Study #608
Size 16x12
Oil on gesso on pres board
Cost $40
Shipping $14.50
I am practicing figures and gesture painting in preparation for larger paintings of people in city scapes. The larger paintings I sell through galleries. I love the freshness of quick sketch and make a point to not make any corrections after the model changes to a new pose. I do a number of these paintings every week but only a few survive. The rest are wiped off and or painted over. Some come out so wonderfully I want to save and sell or save of references in larger paintings. Please scroll down on my blog to vies other figures paintings for sale. Thanks and enjoy the paintings.
Sold

1 comment:

Pam Holnback said...

I enjoy all of your figure quick sketches. Look forward to your city scenes.