Subscribe via email

Subscribe to George Coll Daily Painter by Email

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beloved Ridgway Colorado #0103C $185

Beloved Ridgway Colorado by George Coll

Oil on linen on birch ply

Size 12x16 inches

sold

Shipping $14

I love the town of Ridgeway Colorado. I had an art fair show there last summer and I had to paint it. The people there were appreciative of my work and purchased my paintings. One of their claims to fame is that the late Dennis Weaver ("Mister Dillon") with the limp, lived there after a long successful career in Hollywood. But the people there are lucky to live in such a wonderful place. The hot springs are nice also.

2 comments:

Marilyn R Miller said...

Lovely painting! Sometimes paint looks absolutely delicious... and, to me, it does in this painting!
Do you make your own linen covered panels?

Unknown said...

I'm wondering why the painter did not contact old friend that lives nearby when in Ridgeway?