Subscribe via email

Subscribe to George Coll Daily Painter by Email

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8-13-09 High Country in the Beartooth Mts.

High Country in the Beartooth Mts. #813
Oil on linen on quarter inch Baltic Birch
Size 8x10
Coat $65
Shipping $12
I am on a month long painting trip to Montana, Canada and back to Colorado. I spent yesterday up in the Beartooth Mts. This area is on the Wyoming, Montana border between Cody Wyoming and Red Lodge Montana. Oh my gosh, I was swarmed by misquotes. To finish this painting I had to rap my head with a dish towel. I had long sleeve shirt and gloves which helped. I did three paintings yesterday. The morning painting and evening painting didn't have the bug problem. The weather yesterday was wonderful. There are no major forest fires so the views are clear and wonderful to behold. If you purchase this painting I will not be able to ship until 8-28-09 when I return to Colorado. I apologize for the poor quality of the immage. My field photoes will have to improve.
sold

No comments: