Subscribe via email

Subscribe to George Coll Daily Painter by Email

Sunday, August 2, 2009

8-3-09 Rawah Lake Wyomintg Wilderness Area #803

Rawah Lake Wyoming Wilderness #803
Oil on Stretched canvas
Size 18x24 inches unframed

This is the first of the larger studio paintings that I have completed from the recent llama walk we took in July. The Rawah is a wilderness area in northern Colorado. I have previously boogged the smaller paintings that I completed plein air. This painting was compiled from the smaller paintings. The Rawah is a wonderful place to go but hell to get to. We walked in eight miles up hill with the llamas to get to this area. Well worth it. This month I will be taking a four week tour of the West which I will document on the blog, stay tuned. The tour starts next week.
This painting is for sale through the artists website georgecoll.com

No comments: